From Memmingen you will reach Schwangau in 80 km (1 hour driving distance)
The central and well connected location of Allgäu Airport enables you to reach the airport quickly and conveniently via the A96 (Munich-Lindau), motorway exit Memmingen-Ost.
Aeroplane symbol continuously from the motorway to the airport.
- At the motorway junction Memmingen change from the A7 to the A96, direction Munich. Follow the A96.
- Leave the A96 at the Memmingen-Ost exit .
- Follow the aeroplane symbol.
- Bear right onto Münchner Straße, direction Memmingen.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit, direction Kempten
- At the first set of traffic lights bear left onto Augsburger Straße.
- Keep going straight on through Memmingerberg. At the city limits, Augsburger Straße becomes Schleifweg.
- After approx. 500m bear right into the aiport premises.
From Munich you will reach Schwangau in 155 Km (2 hours driving distance)
Drive from Munich airport, take the A92 direction Munich city. After ca. 12 km on the interchange Neufahrn, go to the highway A9. After ca. 30 km you will see "Munchen-Schwabing", stay on the right side of this road to take the B2 direction "Mittlerer Ring" . Through Munich attention for the signs of the highway A95 to "Garmisch-Partenkirchen". When you are on this highway (A95), after ca. 54 km, you will see "Murnau / Kochel", direction "Steingaden" (and "Fussen") and the"Wieskirche" (Wies church). Then you will take the B17 ("Romantische Strasse"), direction "Fussen", Trauchgau, Buching und finally SCHWANGAU
|From the airports you can rent a car and drive to our village.
With a rental car you will be more flexible and save valuable time to visit all the sightseeings in our region.
If you rent a car in Winter time, ask for a vehicle with winter Wheels !