The King's Card
|A Hotel guest once got to the point. "With the KingsCard the stay in this region is worth twice the value."
We are partner of the KingsCard and you will receive it by checking-in. More then 250 attractions in our region like
Museums, indoor swimming pools, ice-rinks, cable-cars up to the mountains, hiking-tours and in
Winter-Time 3-hours daily Ski-pass to use in different Ski-resorts!
Here you can download the KingsCard Guide
(unfortunatelly, they have it just in german language)
Some Highlights for you:
- Winter: daily 3-hours Ski-pass for free in different Ski-resorts in the region Allgäu-Tirol & Ammergau-Alps :
* Tegelberg-Ski resort / Schwangau
* Breitenberg / Pfronten
* Buchenberg / Buching
* Alpspitzbahn / Nesselwang
* Jungholzer / Tirol (Austria) etc.
- Guided Cheese-tour in the cheese factory including a small cheese tasting in Ettal
- Ice-Rink in Fuessen including ice-skate rental
- Museum of the city Fuessen
- Motor boat ride at the lake of Forggensee (Summer-time)
- Motor boat ride at the lake of Heiterwang & Plansee (Tirol, Austria)
- Guided tour in the city of Fuessen
- Golf "Auf der Gsteig" with a trial course
- 3 hours in a indoor swimming pools with many attractions like a big slide
- Visit of a Gorge called: Partnachklamm
- Indoor-climbing with a trial course
- Archery parkour in the village of Pfronten
- Toboggan run
- Many Cable-cars (teleferics) are available to go up to the mountains (Apspitzbahn Nesselwang, Breitenbergbahn Pfronten, Doppelsesselbahn Buching, etc.)
- Public busses & regional Trains in our region for free.