The King's Card
|A Hotel guest once got to the point. "With the KingsCard the stay in this region is worth twice the value."
We are partner of the KingsCard and you will receive it by checking-in. More then 250 attractions in our region like
museums, indoor swimming pools, ice-rinks, cable cars up to the mountains, hiking tours and in
wintertime a daily 3-hour ski pass to use in different ski resorts!
Here you can download the KingsCard Guide
(unfortunately, it is only available in German)
Some Highlights for you:
- Winter: daily 3-hour ski pass for free in different ski resorts in the region Allgäu-Tirol & Ammergau-Alps :
* Tegelberg-Ski resort / Schwangau
* Breitenberg / Pfronten
* Buchenberg / Buching
* Alpspitzbahn / Nesselwang
* Jungholzer / Tirol (Austria) etc.
- Guided cheese tour in the cheese factory including a small cheese tasting in Ettal
- Ice rink in Fuessen including ice skate rental
- Museum of the city Fuessen
- Motor boat ride at the lake of Forggensee (Summer-time)
- Motor boat ride at the lake of Heiterwang & Plansee (Tirol, Austria)
- Guided tour in the city of Fuessen
- Golf "Auf der Gsteig" with a trial course
- 3 hours in an indoor swimming pool with many attractions like a big slide
- Visit to the Partnachklamm Gorge
- Indoor climbing with a trial course
- Archery trail in the village of Pfronten
- Toboggan run
- Many cable cars (teleferics) are available to go up to the mountains (Apspitzbahn Nesselwang, Breitenbergbahn Pfronten, Doppelsesselbahn Buching, etc.)
- Public busses & regional trains in our region for free.